Conflict is inevitable, but a lot of it could actually be avoided. In this episode, Dr. Kim and Christina unpack simple ways to be more connected with your spouse, ways to prevent unnecessary conflict, and how to know if you’re “checked out.” This one originally aired a while back, but we’re sharing this episode again because so many marriages could be less tense and more enjoyable simply by preventing some of the conflict! If you’re like me, you can always use reminders of easy ways to make your marriage better - so it’s definitely worth repeating!
We pray this episode is helpful to you and your marriage.
- We want to give a little something away as a gift to our loyal listeners! If you leave a rating and review of the podcast we will give you our Couple's Unity Building Journal. Simply leave a rating and review then screenshot it and send it to info@awesomemarriage with "Unity Building" as the subject title and we will email you this great resource.
- This month’s 30-Day Communication Challenge will help get the communication in your marriage on a healthy track. This is an awesome way to check in, prevent conflict and know your spouse better!
- Dr. Kim highly suggests a weekly check in with your spouse as a way to prevent conflict. Our Weekly Marriage Check in Guide makes this super easy to do and it’s yours for a donation of any amount.
- Subscribe to Dr. Kim’s Daily One Thing email and get a reminder to do 1 thing each day to help your marriage grow.
- Getting on the same page can help you avoid conflict in parenting. If you need some help, 100 Questions to Get You on The Same Page Parenting Workbook is designed to help you do just that!
- Become a Marriage Changer and receive some sweet exclusive benefits. Learn more here!