If you’re anything like us, you’ve heard your fair share of venting and husband-bashing. And it’s all too easy to join in and commiserate! So what does “speaking life” mean for marriage, and why should we be doing it? Today Lindsay joins Christina on the podcast for another “Wives Edition” episode to talk about speaking life into marriages around us.
We pray this episode is helpful to you and your marriage.
- Want to spice up the flirting in your marriage? We’re offering our podcast listeners an exclusive chance to score our “42 Sexy Notes” resource for free now, before they go live to the public next month! All you have to do is leave us a written review of the podcast, screenshot and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Free Notes” in the subject line.
- Your marriage can only be as healthy as the two of you are. The Bible says, “Let us examine our ways and test them and let us return to the Lord” (Lamentations 3:40). Our new Self Check-In Guide will help you do just that!
- Get a bite-sized daily dose of marriage wisdom daily with Dr. Kim’s Daily One Thing email. As a subscriber, you’ll also be eligible for some awesome freebies!
- Here’s the thing: When your marriage isn’t healthy, it drains your energy. That’s why we’re thrilled to bring you another Online Marriage Retreat this year! The theme is “Building a Life-Giving Marriage.” Registration is open now! We have additional 10% off discount with code “awesomemarriage10” - Find out more here!
- Have you checked out our Marriage Changers membership yet? Marriage Changers get all of our monthly resources, plus some other sweet benefits! Learn more here!