In this episode Dr. Kim and Christina talk about the 2nd biggest issue in marriages this year which is: sexual differences, specifically how to deal with libido differences or loss.
We are happy to be a safe place where you can learn about sex, find yourself relating with other couples in the stories we share, and most importantly - work hard to have great sex in marriage and enjoy this gift God has given us.
In this episode Dr. Kim and Christina share about how to deal with sexual differences in marriage.
- “When you’re not married Satan tries to keep you in the bed, when you are married Satan tries to keep you out of the bed.” - Christina Dodson
- “Don’t start conversations with your spouse about differences in desire and libido when you are frustrated.” - Dr. Kim Kimberling
- “Because of our culture we all drag sexual baggage into marriage.” - Dr. Kim Kimberling
- “One of the coolest things about sex in marriage is how it continues to evolve and grow as you learn more about each other.” - Dr. Kim Kimberling
- “You have to be intentional about discussing problems in your sex life, you can’t ignore these issues when they come up.” - Dr. Kim Kimberling
- “There’s so much more to sex than just the physical act.” - Christina Dodson
- “Your spouse needs to know that they are more important that your sexual relationship.” - Dr. Kim Kimberling
- “Sex is an important part of a marriage but it’s not THE most important part of a marriage.” Dr. Kim Kimberling
- “Sex alone isn’t enough to hold a marriage together.” - Dr. Kim Kimberling
- Thank you to Groove Life for sponsoring this podcast episode! Groove Life has the Groove ring that is the world's first breathable active ring that is not only super comfortable but functional. Born from need, GROOVE raises the bar on traditional silicone, activewear rings with its flexible material, patent-pending, inner breathable design, and beautiful colors. You can use the code “awesomemarriage” for 15% off your order!