Right now we are in our Top 10 Marriage Mistakes series. Over the years Dr. Kim has seen some central mistakes couples make that hurt their marriage. In this series we are breaking down the top ten marriage mistakes he sees.
In this episode we share Marriage Mistake #8 which is nasty habits: anything that just plain annoys you that your spouse does.
Can you think 1 (or 10!) things that annoys you about your spouse or that your spouse does that bugs you? I bet you can! Well Dr. Kim & Christina talk all about that in this episode and most importantly, they share how to healthily DEAL with those annoying habits.
We pray this episode is helpful to you and your marriage.
Subscribe to Podcast Email to make sure you never miss an episode and get noteworthy quotes, resources, and more delivered straight to your inbox!
*Music for this podcast is created by Noah Copeland. Check him out here!
- “Small things, with the wrong perspective, can take up big space in our hearts.” - Christina Dodson
- “Work together on the things you can change about each other.” - Dr. Kim Kimberling
- “If you’re annoyed by your spouse’s habit, ask God to make it clear whether it’s worth saying something to your spouse about it or if it’s something you can look past to see the good in your spouse.” - Christina Dodson
- “Do not try to manipulate your spouse out of their annoying habit, that’s not going to solve the problem.” - Christina Dodson
- “Be careful to confront your spouse’s problem and not confront your spouse.” - Christina Dodson
- Thank you to Groove Life for sponsoring this podcast episode! Groove Life has the Groove ring that is the world's first breathable active ring that is not only super comfortable but functional. Born from need, GROOVE raises the bar on traditional silicone, activewear rings with its flexible material, patent-pending, inner breathable design, and beautiful colors. You can use the code “awesomemarriage” for 15% off your order!