In this episode Dr. Kim and Christina talk about the #3 marriage mistake Dr. Kim sees in marriages, which is little or no physical intimacy.
Can you think of the last time you touched your spouse? How often do the two of you physically touch? How much of that touching means something and provokes intimacy?
Do you feel more like roommates than lovers? Than this episode should prove useful to your marriage! If you aren’t facing this issue now, it may come in the future. So we pray you glean some wisdom and encouragement from this episode.
Dr. Kim gives some practical tips and insight into this issue that so many of us face in our marriage.
We pray this episode is helpful to you and your marriage.
Subscribe to Podcast Email to make sure you never miss an episode and get noteworthy quotes, resources, and more delivered straight to your inbox!
*Music for this podcast is created by Noah Copeland. Check him out here!
- “Physical intimacy is not always sexual.” - Christina Dodson
- “God designed sex to not only help us procreate but also for enjoyment.” - Dr. Kim Kimberling
- “You have to define what a ‘normal’ amount of times to have sex looks like for you in your marriage. I would encourage that you be intimate at least once a week.” - Dr. Kim Kimberling
- “Tender touch has to be non sexual sometimes for us ladies to feel loved.” - Christina Dodson
- “Having non sexual touching in your marriage actually makes your sex life better.” - Dr. Kim Kimberling
- “There is a spiritual aspect to sex that we have as Christians. Don’t feel weird about connecting God to sex, He’s the one who invented it; he’s not a prude!” - Dr. Kim Kimberling
- “When you’re single the Devil tries to keep you in the bed, when you’re married the Devil tries to keep you out of the bed.” - Christina Dodson
- “Having a good sex life in marriage is one way to affair-proof your marriage.” - Dr. Kim Kimberling
- “Your spouse does not define you, God does.” - Dr. Kim Kimberling
- “Most of the time it’s the husband’s initiating sex so I encourage wives to initiate sex every now and then, it will mean a lot to your husband.” - Dr. Kim Kimberling