In this episode Dr. Kim and Christina talk about the #2 Marriage Mistake Dr. Kim sees in marriages, which is not listening to your spouse.
Hearing is not the same thing as listening.
So what does it look like to listen to your spouse well? How can we become better listeners? Dr. Kim shares practical advice on how to avoid this marriage mistake.
We pray this episode is helpful to you and your marriage.
Subscribe to Podcast Email to make sure you never miss an episode and get noteworthy quotes, resources, and more delivered straight to your inbox!
*Music for this podcast is created by Noah Copeland. Check him out here!
- “With all the distractions that are out there today, you really have to focus and be intentional about communicating with your spouse.” - Dr. Kim Kimberling
- “It feels very lonely when our spouse is not listening to us.” - Christina Dodson
- “I don’t think you can have an awesome marriage without having awesome listening skills.” - Christina Dodson
- “I don’t think you can multitask and really be listening to someone.” - Dr. Kim Kimberling
- “Your spouse should always have a direct line of communication to get to you.” - Christina Dodson
- “Your spouse feels loved and cared for when they know they are heard in your marriage.” - Dr. Kim Kimberling
- “We can learn how to listen from God, God is the best listener.” - Dr. Kim Kimberling