We all want to keep our marriage safe from the damaging effects of an affair. There are many tips to doing this, but the one truly essential underlying principle is simpler and more effective than you might think. In today’s episode, Dr. Kim shares the top way to prevent an affair, based on his 40 years of experience counseling couples.
We pray this episode is helpful to you and your marriage.
Subscribe to Podcast Email to make sure you never miss an episode. When you sign up, you will get our “5 Days 5 Ways” Love Languages resource for free! Plus you will get noteworthy quotes, resources, and more delivered straight to your inbox.
*Music for this podcast is created by Noah Copeland. Check him out here!
- If your marriage has been affected by an affair, our online Affair Recovery Course can help. Use code: “AwesomeMarriage” for $5 off.
- Podcast episodes mentioned today:
- Dr. Kim’s recent Dispatch, “What If”
- Follow Awesome Marriage on Instagram, Facebook and find Dr. Kim on TikTok!
- Find the link to leave us a rating & review on iTunes on the Apple Podcasts Page. We *so* appreciate your support of the podcast!
- Will you take 15 minutes each week to check up on your marriage? Dr. Kim highly recommends a quick weekly check in, and our Weekly Check In Guide makes it easy to do!
- Ready to level up your marriage? With the Marriage Changers membership yet you get all of our monthly resources, plus some other sweet benefits, like Tshirts and exclusive videos with Dr. Kim and Nancy! Learn more here!
- Check out Dr. Kim’s Marriage Multiplier email! The Marriage Multiplier brings you 4 pieces of marriage wisdom in a quick, easy to read email.