What does it mean to be a husband and how can Christian men prepare well to become godly husbands? There are a lot of messages out there today about men and what it looks like to a husband, but what does God say about being a husband? How can modern men prepare to be Godly leaders in their home?
In this episode Colby Taylor joins Dr. Kim to talk about that. Colby is a Pastor at Life.Church and good friend of mine. Together Colby and his wife, who you heard from on Tuesday, lead the Engaged Events we put on to help couples prepare for a marriage that’s even more beautiful than the wedding. The next Engaged Event in OK is THIS month so be sure to grab tickets on our website before they sell out.
Tune in to learn how to prepare to be a husband!
- “There’s a lot more sacrificing in being a husband than I ever anticipated.” - Colby Taylor
- “As long as you’re married you’re always learning things about each other.” - Dr. Kim
- “You can’t give yourself to your wife if you don’t give yourself to Jesus first.” - Colby Taylor
- “Seek out someone you see as a Godly man and ask them to mentor you.” - Dr. Kim
- “Don’t be afraid to be honest and vulnerable about your feelings.” - Colby Taylor
- Thank you to Plant Package for sponsoring this podcast episode! With Plant Package, the prep work of gardening is done for you. Plant Package is delivered straight to your door with easy instructions on how to plant your fun new plant that even someone with a black thumb could execute! Plant Package selects durable seasonal plants, an appropriate and stylish container, sends just the right amount of soil and plant food, and includes instructions for assembly and plant care. The Plants can thrive indoors or outdoors – the choice is yours! Use the code “awesome” to receive a FREE Starter Kit with your order. Starter kits include gardening gloves, a gardening shovel, and farm hand’s soap. Simply select “ADD STARTER KIT” and enter the code AWESOME on the payment checkout page.