“Me time” can be a major pain point in marriages, especially those with young children. Have you wondered why “me time” is such an issue? Is it okay to ask your spouse for it? And what is a healthy amount of “me time”? Today we want to talk about “me time” and give you some practical tips to navigate this in a way that builds up your marriage. Listen as Dr. Kim and Christina answer these questions and more, and give you helpful steps to handle the “me time” issue.
We pray this episode is helpful to you and your marriage.
Subscribe to Podcast Email to make sure you never miss an episode and get noteworthy quotes, resources, and more delivered straight to your inbox!
*Music for this podcast is created by Noah Copeland. Check him out here!
- If this episode helped you realize that you & your spouse would benefit from talking about how you spend your time, use our Weekly Marriage Check Up Guide to make the conversation more productive!
- Your spouse’s love tank can’t stay full unless you make sure to fill it up! Find out what helps give them that lovin’ feeling with our “Love Cans” resource!
- Are you getting Dr. Kim’s One Thing To Grow Your Marriage Each Day email or text? If not, this is a great starting point to help you make a positive impact on your marriage each day. Sign up here!
- Intimacy requires hard work and a guide. Dr. Kim Kimberling is that guide and his book, 7 Secrets to An Awesome Marriage, will show you how communication and intimacy in marriage can be yours.
- Become a Marriage Changer and receive some sweet exclusive benefits. Learn more here!