We get lots of questions from people who want to know what to do if their spouse won’t go to counseling, won’t work on the marriage or has given up. Some marriages lean heavily toward the preferences of the more vocal or assertive spouse. If your marriage feels one-sided, you are certainly not alone!
Today Dr. Kim and I share the one-sided times we have experienced in our own marriages, and equip you with practical things to do if you find yourself in this situation.
We pray this episode is helpful to you and your marriage.
Subscribe to Podcast Email to make sure you never miss an episode and get noteworthy quotes, resources, and more delivered straight to your inbox!
*Music for this podcast is created by Noah Copeland. Check him out here!
- Be on the lookout later this month, because we have something brand new coming to help you engage and enjoy date night!
- Do you need help resolving conflict in healthier ways? We’ve got you covered! Our Conflict Resolution Cheat Sheet gives you 25 of Dr. Kim’s time-tested tips for handling conflict well.
- Dr. Kim highly recommends a weekly marriage check in, and our Weekly Check In Guide makes it easy to do! Get this resource for free when you sign up for Dr. Kim’s weekly Marriage Multiplier email!
- Sign up for Dr. Kim’s Daily One Thing email to get an email from Dr. Kim every weekday with one practical thing you can do for your marriage that day! We'll also send you our “Creative Questions To Ask Your Spouse” for free when you subscribe.
- Ready to level up your marriage? With the Marriage Changers membership yet you get all of our monthly resources, plus some other sweet benefits, like Tshirts and exclusive videos with Dr. Kim and Nancy! Learn more here!