You asked, we’re answering! Today Dr. Kim and Christina wrap up our podcast series on communication by answering your questions. Communication in marriage is a detailed and nuanced topic; there are no “one size fits all” answers, but there are some basic principles that can really help you and your marriage to grow toward better communication. Listen today for practical tips and answers to help you communicate better with your spouse.
We pray this episode is helpful to you and your marriage.
Subscribe to Podcast Email to make sure you never miss an episode and get noteworthy quotes, resources, and more delivered straight to your inbox!
*Music for this podcast is created by Noah Copeland. Check him out here!
- Will you take 15 minutes each week to check up on your marriage? Dr. Kim highly recommends a quick weekly check in, and our Weekly Check In Guide makes it easy to do!
- Our new Family Prayer Challenge gives you an easy, pre-planned way to keep your faith in front of you as a family. Join us this month and take the challenge!
- Subscribe to Dr. Kim’s Daily One Thing email and get free daily reminders to do 1 thing to grow your marriage!
- Become a Marriage Changer and receive some sweet exclusive benefits. Learn more here!
- If you’re ready for a deeper dive into building the communication in your marriage, our 30-Day Communication Challenge is a great way to do that! Check it out today!
- If you need anything at all, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We love chatting with you!