So many of us don’t feel totally comfortable when it comes to sex. But being completely comfortable in the bedroom with your spouse is a gift that keeps on giving! So this week, we’re re-airing this episode that originally aired in 2019 to help you face any barriers to enjoying this gift. We’re on our Awesome Marriage Podcast break, and during these weeks off, we re-share some of our favorite past episodes. These are episodes that you might have missed the first time, or that just deserve a re-listen! Tune in today to check in on whether you’re letting any of these barriers rob the joy and freedom you could be experiencing in the bedroom.
Subscribe to Podcast Email to make sure you never miss an episode and get noteworthy quotes, resources, and more delivered straight to your inbox!
*Music for this podcast is created by Noah Copeland. Check him out here!
- Dr. Kim’s eBook Awesome Sex In Marriage
- The 2022 Virtual Sex Seminar is designed to help you deal with a number of common barriers to great married sex. We’ve partnered up with the Dating Divas and 21 other sex and marriage experts to give you the 2022 Virtual Sex Seminar. Learn from SAFE, HEALTHY Sex Experts in the privacy of your own home.
- Dr. Kim’s Marriage Multiplier email brings you thoughtful and impactful marriage challenges and helps all in one short email each Wednesday. Sign up here!
- Dr. Kim’s Daily One Thing email provides a step to growing your marriage, sent directly to your inbox each weekday. Plus we will send you our “Creative Questions To Ask Your Spouse” for free when you subscribe!
- Our Marriage Changers get each of our new monthly resources, plus some other sweet benefits, like t-shirts and exclusive videos with Dr. Kim and Nancy! Learn more here!
- Use the Spice It Up Sex Challenge challenge as a fun way to connect with your spouse! The goal is to complete all 18 challenges in 30 days!
- Our Lovemaking Survey is a nonthreatening way to evaluate your sex together. The goal is to be honest and to work together towards better sex in your marriage, no matter how these answers unfold.