What are the hard conversations in your marriage? Do you avoid them, argue over them, or (*fingers crossed*) do they go really well?! We’re on the last week of our Awesome Marriage Podcast 4-week summer break, and during these weeks off, we will re-share some of our favorite past episodes. We’re re-sharing this one to help you have better conversations when it’s time to address tough topics. Listen in to learn some great ways to help them go well.
We pray this episode is helpful to you and your marriage.
Subscribe to Podcast Email to make sure you never miss an episode and get noteworthy quotes, resources, and more delivered straight to your inbox!
*Music for this podcast is created by Noah Copeland. Check him out here!
- Registration is now open for FaithFULL Online Men’s Retreat! Don’t miss this chance to learn from like minded men who are seeking to build a life of integrity. We have 10% off for you when you use the code DRKIM10 at checkout!
- When you were first dating I bet you studied your wife intensely. You wanted to know everything about her. All that studying connected you two. It can connect you again with the 18-Day Wife Study Challenge!
- Dr. Kim recommends a weekly marriage check in, and our Weekly Check In Guide makes it easy to do! You will get this resource for free when you sign up for Dr. Kim’s weekly Marriage Multiplier email!
- When you sign up for Dr. Kim’s Daily One Thing email you will get an email from every weekday with one practical thing to do for your marriage that day! Bonus: We will send you our “Creative Questions To Ask Your Spouse” for free when you subscribe.
- Do you know about the Marriage Changers membership? As a Marriage Changer you get each of our new monthly resources, plus some other sweet benefits, like t-shirts and exclusive videos with Dr. Kim and Nancy! Learn more here!