Men and women tend to view intimacy differently, so it takes intentionality to understand one another well. We want to help the wives out this week by looking at 3 ways to do intimacy his way. How can you build these into marriage? Today’s episode will help you bring intimacy from idea into action. Tune in to learn more!
Episode highlights include:
- One fun way to keep the “spark” alive
- The destructive side effect of disrespect
- Fun and simple things you can do to get more - and better - connection
We pray this episode is helpful to you and your marriage.
Subscribe to Podcast Email to make sure you never miss an episode. When you sign up, you will get our “5 Days 5 Ways” Love Languages resource for free! Plus you will get noteworthy quotes, resources, and more delivered straight to your inbox.
*Music for this podcast is created by Noah Copeland. Check him out here!
- Our new Conflict Solving Survey is designed to help you approach the conflict conversation in a gentle way that doesn’t end in conflict! We think this will help you approach conflict well.
- Check out our Love Making Survey. This resource was designed to help make talking about sex simple - and to bring satisfying results!
- Loving our monthly resources? Marriage Changers get instant access to every months’ new resource – and so much more! Learn more here.
- Follow Awesome Marriage on Instagram, Facebook and find Dr. Kim on TikTok!
- Get bite-sized daily doses of marriage wisdom delivered straight to your inbox with Dr. Kim’s Daily One Thing email. As a subscriber, you’ll also be eligible for some awesome freebies!
- Dr. Kim’s weekly Marriage Multiplier email brings you 4 pieces of practical marriage wisdom in one quick, easy-to-read free weekly email.