In this episode Dr. Kim has two friends of his share their story. Zach and Leanna join Dr. Kim to share about their first year of marriage. Leanna works at Life.Church as a Social Media Specialist and is also a very talented freelance graphic designer. Leanna has recently become our main graphic designer at Awesome Marriage and it’s been such a blessing to have her talents on the team. She designs all of our monthly digital resources.
Zach is a Marketing Coordinator.
This couple had a unique first year of marriage with a lot of lows. They share their story and how God has used the hard things to edify them and strengthen their marriage.
We pray their story encourages you!
Subscribe to Podcast Email to make sure you never miss an episode and get noteworthy quotes, resources, and more delivered straight to your inbox!
*Music for this podcast is created by Noah Copeland. Check him out here!
- “It’s normal to freak out in a terrible situation, but I let my fear rob me of a lot of joy.” - Leanna Romoser
- “I knew when we were walking through those hard times that God has more in store for us, He does not want us to be miserable.” - Leanna Romoser
- “I know that God is on the side of marriages and I had to make a decision to surrender my marriage to Him and allow God to use our pain for His purpose.” - Leanna Romoser
- “We started to receive true healing when we stopped turning away from each other and started turning towards each other. “ - Leanna Romoser
- “The walls of anger and resentment that I had built up were hindering me from being the person that I wanted to be.” - Zach Romoser
- “It wasn’t until I learned how to truly forgive that I was able to grow spiritually and as a husband.” - Zach Romoser
- “You can’t speak defeat and expect victory.” - Zach Romoser
- “If you’re struggling in your marriage, share that with at least one person who you trust.” - Leanna Romoser
- “After going through all that we went through it feels like our marriage has a passion and a purpose.” - Leanna Romoser
- Thank you to Groove Life for sponsoring this podcast episode! Groove Life has the Groove ring that is the world's first breathable active ring that is not only super comfortable but functional. Born from need, GROOVE raises the bar on traditional silicone, activewear rings with its flexible material, patent-pending, inner breathable design, and beautiful colors. You can use the code “awesomemarriage” for 15% off your order!