Is your marriage what you dreamed it would be? None of us will ever have a perfect marriage - it’s just not humanly possible! But there are ways to shrink the gap between your marriage hopes and your marriage reality, and it is worth the work! Today Dr. Kim and Christina give you practical ways to do just that. Tune in to learn real, simple, time-tested ways to grow the connection in your marriage.
We pray this episode is helpful to you and your marriage.
When you subscribe to Podcast Email you get each new episode delivered straight to your inbox. As a Podcast Subscriber, you will get exclusive bonuses like noteworthy quotes, discussion questions, resources, and more!
*Music for this podcast is created by Noah Copeland. Check him out here!
- Did you leave a review of the podcast? Screenshot and email it to info@awesomemarriage with the subject “Free Notes,” and we’ll email you back with your early-access copy of our fun “42 Sexy Notes” resource for free!
- We are thrilled to announce we’re putting on another Online Marriage Retreat this year! The theme is “Building an Life-Giving Marriage.” Discounted Early Bird registration starts Sept 21st, plus, use code “awesomemarriage10” for an additional 10% off! Find out more here.
- Follows us on Instagram: @kimkimberling / @awesome_marriage and follow Dr. Kim on TikTok @kimkimberling
- We highly recommend a weekly marriage check in. Use our Weekly Marriage Check in Guide to make it super easy to get started!
- Your marriage can only be as healthy as the two of you are. Your part in that is to seek growth. The Bible says, “Let us examine our ways and test them and let us return to the Lord” (Lamentations 3:40). The Self Check-In Guide will help you do just that!