Is your family suffering from burnout and busyness? Do you suspect that there might be a better way to run your home than what you’ve been doing? Today Jefferson Bethke joins Dr. Kim on the podcast to talk about a biblical vision for families. In some ways, it runs counter to what we’re used to, but today Jefferson presents a biblical case for why the “nuclear family” ideal is failing us, and gives simple, practical steps for change.
We pray this episode is helpful to you and your marriage.
- Your marriage can only be as healthy as the two of you are. The Bible says, “Let us examine our ways and test them and let us return to the Lord” (Lamentations 3:40). Our new Self Check-In Guide will help you do just that!
- We are thrilled to announce we’re putting on another Online Marriage Retreat this year! The theme is “Building a Life-Giving Marriage.” Registration is open now! And we are offering an additional 10% off when you use code “awesomemarriage10”! Find out more here.
- Want to kick up the flirting in your marriage? We’re offering our podcast listeners a special chance to grab our “42 Sexy Notes” resource for free now, before they go live to the public next month! All you have to do is leave us a written review of the podcast, screenshot and send it to email@example.com with “Free Notes” as the subject. Now go get reviewing so you can get to flirting!
- Get a bite-sized daily dose of marriage wisdom daily with Dr. Kim’s Daily One Thing email. As a subscriber, you’ll also be eligible for some awesome freebies!
- Have you checked out our Marriage Changers membership yet? Marriage Changers get all of our monthly resources, plus some other sweet benefits! Learn more here!