Whether it’s an out right secret we don’t tell our husbands intentionally or it’s something we’d really like our husbands to know but we aren’t brave enough to say it or maybe we don’t know quite how to say it - many wives keep things from their husbands.
In this episode Dr. Kim and Christina share a dozen secrets wives don’t tell their husbands. We polled you guys on Instagram to get your real and honest answers and today we are sharing those secrets (anonymously).
Some of these secrets might surprise you and many of these secrets may feel like we are reading your diary - we aren’t! You just aren’t alone in your secrets!
Tune in to find out what wives aren’t telling their husbands!
- Husbands - Snag the 21 Day Wife Appreciation Challenge here!
- This month’s resource at Awesome Marriage is ‘Every Moment Scripture For Your Marriage.’ This resource is a great way to speak God’s truth into your marriage, even in the midst of difficulties. Every Moment Scripture For Your Marriage’ is a 13 page PDF, with 12 bible verse cards & 12 marriage encouragement cards to help you prepare and face the storms that come your way in your marriage. Grab your resource here! Thank you for making the ministry possible!
- Become a Marriage Changer and receive some sweet exclusive benefits. Learn more here!
- Sign up to get Dr. Kim’s One Thing To Grow Your Marriage Each Day via email, text, or podcast here!
- Dr. Kim’s new book, 14 Keys to Lasting Love, came out earlier this year. If you haven’t ordered your copy yet- what are you waiting for? Order here now.
- “You may have to do some work on your marriage to get to where you’re totally transparent with each other.” - Dr. Kim
- “It’s our role as a husband to come alongside our wives.” - Dr. Kim
- “To the moms: it’s ok to tell your husband when you need a break from the kids.” - Christina
- “Husbands have a huge role in helping their wives know they are beautiful.” - Dr. Kim
- “As a couple, commit to transparency and honesty with each other.” - Dr. Kim