In this episode Dr. Kim and Christina share a dozen secrets husbands don’t tell their wives. We polled you guys on Instagram to get your real and honest answers and today we are sharing those secrets (anonymously).
Some of these secrets might surprise you and I bet you’ll relate to some if not all of them!
Our hope is that shedding light on these secrets will deepen your connection and that you and your spouse will have some real, honest conversations about this episode that will lead to more a more transparent friendship between you two.
Tune in to find out what husbands aren’t telling their wives!
- This month’s resource at Awesome Marriage is ‘Every Moment Scripture For Your Marriage.’ This resource is a great way to speak God’s truth into your marriage, even in the midst of difficulties. Every Moment Scripture For Your Marriage’ is a 13 page PDF, with 12 bible verse cards & 12 marriage encouragement cards to help you prepare and face the storms that come your way in your marriage. Grab your resource here! Thank you for making the ministry possible!
- Become a Marriage Changer and receive some sweet exclusive benefits. Learn more here!
- Sign up to get Dr. Kim’s One Thing To Grow Your Marriage Each Day via email, text, or podcast here!
- Dr. Kim’s new book, 14 Keys to Lasting Love, came out earlier this year. If you haven’t ordered your copy yet- what are you waiting for? Order here now.
- “Your sex life should be an ongoing process.” - Dr. Kim
- “Wives can work to be a safe place for your husband to talk about their insecurities with.” - Christina
- “Us guys are so much more sensitive than we want to let on.” - Dr. Kim
- “Don’t friend your exes on social media.” - Christina
- “Come clean sooner vs. later. One more day of lying is only going to make things worse.” - Christina