The Christmas season is like no other! Today we’re sharing some ways we love to celebrate, our favorite traditions, past mistakes and mishaps, and how we have handled some of the challenges of the season. Plus we get to hear from two very special guests – each of our spouses join us for the first time on the podcast!
Episode highlights include:
- Knowing when it’s time to let go of certain traditions
- Dr. Kim’s tips to reduce Christmas busyness
- PLUS Christmas favorites, challenges and memories with Brian Few & Nancy Kimberling!
We pray this episode is helpful to you and your marriage.
Subscribe to Podcast Email to make sure you never miss an episode. When you sign up, you will get our “5 Days 5 Ways” Love Languages resource for free! Plus you will get noteworthy quotes, resources, and more delivered straight to your inbox.
*Music for this podcast is created by Noah Copeland. Check him out here!
- Our “A Very Married Christmas: Couple’s Advent Calendar” is designed to help you slow down and connect through the Christmas season, and is available for a donation of any amount toward our Giving Tuesday campaign!
- This month’s 62 Questions About Sex resource helps you be more intentional and thoughtful about quality and satisfaction in your sex life.
- Loving our monthly resources? Marriage Changers get instant access to every months’ new resource – and so much more! Learn more here.
- Get bite-sized daily doses of marriage wisdom delivered straight to your inbox with Dr. Kim’s Daily One Thing email. As a subscriber, you’ll also be eligible for some awesome freebies!
- Dr. Kim’s weekly Marriage Multiplier email brings you 4 pieces of practical marriage wisdom in one quick, easy-to-read free weekly email.
- Follow Awesome Marriage on Instagram, Facebook and find Dr. Kim on TikTok!