Today Dr. Kim and Christina talk about the connection we have with our spouse. What does a deeper connection look like? Is it possible to have that in the midst of a busy life? Is it too late to move past superficial connection if that’s what we’re used to? Join us as they discuss practical ways to assess and improve the connection in your marriage.
We pray this episode is helpful to you and your marriage.
Subscribe to Podcast Email to make sure you never miss an episode and get noteworthy quotes, resources, and more delivered straight to your inbox!
*Music for this podcast is created by Noah Copeland. Check him out here!
- Do you dream of a more delightful dinner table? Whether you have a family of 2 or 20, use our “52 Questions for Your Family Table” printable to help cultivate quality time together!
- Keep an eye out for our “Love Cans” resource, which comes out in February. This resource is designed to help you love and understand your spouse better.
- Browse the “Resource” tab at awesomemarriage.com for a variety of tools we’ve created to help you and your spouse connect, including Date Designs, which make it super easy to plan a meaningful date night with your spouse!
- Have a question for us, or a marriage story to share? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or send us a direct message on Instagram or Facebook. We respond to every one of our messages and we love hearing from you!
- Our Online Marriage Retreat is a wonderful way to make time to grow together with your spouse, on your own time frame. Use the code AWESOMEMARRIAGE when you sign up for 10% off!
- Become a Marriage Changer and receive some sweet exclusive benefits. Learn more here!
- Sign up to get Dr. Kim’s One Thing To Grow Your Marriage Each Day via email or text here!