“The storms will hit. It’s not a threat, it’s just a reality,” as Gary Thomas shares with us today.
When they do, we want our marriages to be a refuge where we take comfort. In this episode, Gary Thomas tells us how to make sure your marriage is a safe haven for you and your spouse, rather than a source of pain and conflict. His latest book tells real-life stories of marriages that overcame hardship to become a fortress. We believe this is what God wants for each marriage and what he wants for you! Don’t miss this encouraging episode!
Episode highlights include:
- The one thing all of the “fortress” couples have in common
- Getting on the same page when one spouse is checked out
- How to overcome past wounds to heal our marriage
We pray this episode is helpful to you and your marriage.
Subscribe to Podcast Email to make sure you never miss an episode. When you sign up, you will get our “5 Days 5 Ways” Love Languages resource for free! Plus you will get noteworthy quotes, resources, and more delivered straight to your inbox.
*Music for this podcast is created by Noah Copeland. Check him out here!
- Our new Conflict Solving Survey is designed to help you approach the conflict conversation in a gentle way that doesn’t end in conflict! We think this will help you approach conflict well.
- The Weekly Check In Guide is a simple way to be intentional about checking in on your marriage each week. Grab the resource and get intentional today!
- Loving our monthly resources? Marriage Changers get instant access to every months’ new resource – and so much more! Learn more here.
- Get bite-sized daily doses of marriage wisdom delivered straight to your inbox with Dr. Kim’s Daily One Thing email. As a subscriber, you’ll also be eligible for some awesome freebies!
- Dr. Kim’s weekly Marriage Multiplier email brings you 4 pieces of practical marriage wisdom in one quick, easy-to-read free weekly email.
- Follow Awesome Marriage on Instagram, Facebook and find Dr. Kim on TikTok!