It’s not all that uncommon to experience jealousy when our spouse succeeds OR to not celebrate them well in other ways. Dr. Kim & Christina dive into this topic and give practical advice for how to best handle your spouse’s success for the edifying of your marriage.
We pray this episode is helpful to you and your marriage.
Subscribe to Podcast Email to make sure you never miss an episode and get noteworthy quotes, resources, and more delivered straight to your inbox!
*Music for this podcast is created by Noah Copeland. Check him out here!
- “Because you are a team as a married couple, your spouse’s success is your success.” - Christina Dodson
- “Ask God to help you celebrate your spouse’s successes.” - Dr. Kim Kimberling
- “Your spouse’s success does not equal your failure.” - Christina Dodson
- “Sometimes we really do appreciate our spouse we just forget to tell them that.” - Christina Dodson
- “We’re still a team in our marriage, even if we have different jobs and careers and wins. What happens in our relationship plays a big part in how successful we are.” - Dr. Kim Kimberling
- “As a spouse, your words matter so much more to your spouse than anyone else’s.” - Christina Dodson
- “Never stop building up your spouse.” - Christina Dodson
- Thank you to Honoring Intimates for sponsoring this podcast episode! Honoring Intimates is a safe place for believers to learn about marital sex and shop for the highest quality lubricant, lotions, and lingerie items at reasonable prices. There are no inappropriate images on the site and the company uses mannequins to display their lingerie. Use the code “AWESOMEMARRIAGE” to receive 20% off your entire order.