What is gaslighting? Is there still hope for a marriage where this has taken place? The term “gaslighting” has been on the rise in recent years, but what does it really mean? Dr. Kim and Christina unpack what it is, the warning signs, and what to do if you or someone you know has dealt with this. Tune in to learn more about what it is and what to do if this happens to you.
We pray this episode is helpful to you and your marriage.
- If you suspect any emotional or physical abuse is going on in your marriage, contact the National Domestic Violence Hotline at https://www.thehotline.org/ or 1-800-799-SAFE (1-800-799-7233).
- Our Creative Questions to Ask Your Spouse 2.0 will get good conversations started and keep them flowing between you and your spouse.
- No matter where your marriage is today, there is hope. There is still hope for you to have an awesome marriage. This 90-day plan is designed to start right where your marriage is today and get it on the road to healing.
- Have you seen Dr. Kim’s awesome new Marriage Multiplier email? The Marriage Multiplier contains 4 pieces of marriage wisdom for you in a quick, easy to implement email format.
- Do you know about our Marriage Changers membership? Marriage Changers get each of the new monthly resources we produce, plus some other sweet benefits! Learn more here!
- Get bite-sized daily doses of marriage wisdom delivered straight to your inbox with Dr. Kim’s Daily One Thing email. As a subscriber, you’ll also be eligible for some awesome freebies!