Is it ever okay to feel used in married sex? If you’re struggling with feeling this way, don’t settle for staying stuck there. We will speak to several different contexts in today’s episode. Wherever your marriage is today, we pray you find encouragement, know that you are not alone, and know that God wants you to find health and enjoyment in the sexual relationship in your marriage.
We pray this episode is helpful to you and your marriage.
Subscribe to Podcast Email to make sure you never miss an episode and get noteworthy quotes, resources, and more delivered straight to your inbox!
*Music for this podcast is created by Noah Copeland. Check him out here!
- Abusive behavior is never ok. If you’re being abused, please get out and get help. If you suspect any emotional or physical abuse is going on in your marriage, contact the National Domestic Violence Hotline at https://www.thehotline.org or 1-800-799-SAFE (1-800-799-7233)
- Registration is now open for FaithFULL Online Men’s Retreat! Don’t miss this chance to learn from like minded men who are seeking to build a life of integrity. We have 10% off for you when you use the code DRKIM10 at checkout!
- When you were first dating I bet you studied your wife intensely. You wanted to know everything about her. All that studying connected you two. It can connect you again with the 18-Day Wife Study Challenge!
- Dr. Kim recommends a weekly marriage check in, and our Weekly Check In Guide makes it easy to do! You will get this resource for free when you sign up for Dr. Kim’s weekly Marriage Multiplier email!
- When you sign up for Dr. Kim’s Daily One Thing email you will get an email from every weekday with one practical thing to do for your marriage that day! Bonus: We will send you our “Creative Questions To Ask Your Spouse” for free when you subscribe.
- Do you know about the Marriage Changers membership? As a Marriage Changer you get each of our new monthly resources, plus some other sweet benefits, like t-shirts and exclusive videos with Dr. Kim and Nancy! Learn more here!