Is your marriage full of joy, or does it lack some of the qualities you hoped for? It takes more than just love to make a marriage thrive, and today John David Mann and Ana Gabriel Mann, co-authors of The Go Giver Marriage, share why that is. In The Go Giver Marriage, the Manns share five secrets to lasting love that will help you build a marriage in which both spouses truly thrive.
Episode highlights include:
- An effective strategy to break cycles of bickering or criticism
- Why just one spouse’s efforts are enough to affect a marriage
- Some unexpected benefits of being a “go giver” in marriage
We pray this episode is helpful to you and your marriage.
Subscribe to Podcast Email to make sure you never miss an episode. When you sign up, you will get our “5 Days 5 Ways” Love Languages resource for free! Plus you will get noteworthy quotes, resources, and more delivered straight to your inbox.
*Music for this podcast is created by Noah Copeland. Check him out here!
- Learn more about The Go Giver Marriage and order the book HERE!
- Dr. Kim says that one of the keys to an awesome marriage is being a student of your spouse. Take that advice seriously and study your husband with the Husband Study Challenge!
- Find the link to leave us a rating & review on iTunes on the Apple Podcasts Page. We *so* appreciate your support of the podcast!
- Follow Awesome Marriage on Instagram, Facebook and find Dr. Kim on TikTok!
- Dr. Kim’s Marriage Multiplier email brings you 4 pieces of practical marriage wisdom in one quick, easy-to-read free weekly email.
- Ready to level up your marriage? With the Marriage Changers membership yet you get all of our monthly resources, plus some other sweet benefits, like Tshirts and exclusive videos with Dr. Kim and Nancy! Learn more here!
- Check out Dr. Kim’s Marriage Multiplier email! The Marriage Multiplier brings you 4 pieces of marriage wisdom in a quick, easy to read email.