Last episode we shared about the little things that make a marriage awesome. In this episode Dr. Kim & Christina talk about big romantic gestures, because they certainly have their place in marriage! Big romantic gestures can be great for a marriage when they are coupled with the little consistent things.
This episode will give you some great ideas for valentines day around the corner and great tips for big anniversaries!
Subscribe to Podcast Email to make sure you never miss an episode and get noteworthy quotes, resources, and more delivered straight to your inbox!
*Music for this podcast is created by Noah Copeland. Check him out here!
- “A big romantic gesture can have the effect of supercharging your marriage.” - Dr. Kim Kimberling
- “Big romantic gestures are really good for celebrations in your marriage.” - Christina Dodson
- “Big romantic gestures are NOT good for fixing major issues in your marriage; they will NOT do that.” - Christina Dodson
- “Stay within your budget and be creative when planning big romantic gestures.” - Dr. Kim Kimberling
- “Don’t compare your big romantic gestures with anyone else; everyone’s marriage, budget and spouse is different.” - Dr. Kim Kimberling
- “Commit to doing one big, romantic gesture a year.” - Dr. Kim Kimberling
- Thank you to Honoring Intimates for sponsoring this podcast episode! Honoring Intimates is a safe place for believers to learn about marital sex and shop for the highest quality lubricant, lotions, and lingerie items at reasonable prices. There are no inappropriate images on the site and the company uses mannequins to display their lingerie. Use the code “AWESOMEMARRIAGE” to receive 20% off your entire order.