Today Dr. Kim welcomes return guests Levi and Jennie Lusko to the podcast. In this episode, they talk about their new book, The Marriage Devotional, and answer why they wrote a marriage devotional, how that process affected their marriage, the power of scripture in marriage gift God gave us, and much more! Don’t miss this deeply encouraging episode!
Episode highlights include:
- Why there is power to going to church in person as a couple
- What might be going on when you don’t get anything out of a sermon or Bible reading
- Levi and Jennie share how they’ve personally worked to grow as spouses
- Some of the unseen purposes of sex in marriage
We pray this episode is helpful to you and your marriage.
Subscribe to Podcast Email to make sure you never miss an episode. When you sign up, you will get our “5 Days 5 Ways” Love Languages resource for free! Plus you will get noteworthy quotes, resources, and more delivered straight to your inbox.
*Music for this podcast is created by Noah Copeland. Check him out here!
- We love Levi and Jennie’s new book, The Marriage Devotional. It would also make a great Christmas gift!)
- Hear more from Levi and Jennie at Fresh Life Church and on their podcast, Hey It’s the Luskos.
- This Giving Tuesday, we are giving A Very Married Christmas: Couple’s Advent Calendar - which also comes with the cutest printable Advent Scripture Cards - as a thank-you gift for your donation! As a non-profit, Giving Tuesday is an important day for us at Awesome Marriage! Find out more here!
- Loving our monthly resources? Marriage Changers get instant access to every months’ new resource – and so much more! Learn more here.
- Get bite-sized daily doses of marriage wisdom delivered straight to your inbox with Dr. Kim’s Daily One Thing email. As a subscriber, you’ll also be eligible for some awesome freebies!
- Dr. Kim’s weekly Marriage Multiplier email brings you 4 pieces of practical marriage wisdom in one quick, easy-to-read free weekly email.
- Follow Awesome Marriage on Instagram, Facebook and find Dr. Kim on TikTok!