Today we’re tackling some of the really tough questions that listeners have submitted. We love answering listener questions, and Dr. Kim often answers one at the end of our episodes. This episode is a little different, since these are all questions that warrant more than a quick answer. While there are some hard realities, we also believe that there is hope for every marriage. Wherever your marriage is today, we believe God has hope and redemption for you!
Episode highlights include:
- Tips to talk to a spouse who “never has time” for hard conversations
- Feeling controlled when a spouse wants to know your whereabouts at all times
- Severe workload imbalance in the home and with finances
- Spouse’s video game addiction
- Trusting husband in spite of being surrounded by immodesty
We pray this episode is helpful to you and your marriage.
Subscribe to Podcast Email to get each new episode plus the show notes and extras. When you sign up, you will get our “5 Days 5 Ways” Love Languages challenge for free! You’ll also get noteworthy quotes, application questions, and more delivered straight to your inbox.
*Music for this podcast is created by Noah Copeland. Check him out here!
- This month’s 62 Questions About Sex resource helps you be more intentional and thoughtful about quality and satisfaction in your sex life. And it comes with 10 Sexy Bucketlist challenges - just for fun!
- Browse all our podcast episodes on Communication for more helpful info on this topic!
- Dr. Kim’s One Thing email is delivered each weekday with one practical thing to do that day to grow your marriage. Subscribers also have access to bonus content
- Loving our monthly resources? Marriage Changers get instant access to every month’s new resource, plus exclusive videos from Dr. Kim and Nancy, and more! Learn more here.
- Dr. Kim’s weekly Marriage Multiplier email brings you 4 pieces of practical marriage wisdom in one quick, easy-to-read free weekly email.
- Follow Awesome Marriage on Instagram, Facebook and find Dr. Kim on TikTok!